Visit the Eiffel Tower, faster
The Eiffel Tower has launched an online advance ticket purchase system to reduce waiting and improve flow.
Visiting the Eiffel Tower can be a waiting experience like no other. Maybe you thought visiting Empire State Building was long, well that is nothing compared to the Eiffel Tower. And after having experienced the security waiting lines in the airport the last thing you want to spend your trip doing is waiting more.
After a year of testing the Eiffel Tower has now launched online pre-purchased tickets to reduce the waiting lines and help you get up there faster!
- How it works? Go on their site here: http://www.tour-eiffel.com/preparing-your-visit/buying-your-tickets
- Select the date where you will be visiting the tower.
- Chose the number of people.
- You will be given hours where there is space left or another day in case the day you have selected is full. Chose the one that fits your needs.
- Complete your purchase and pay for your tickets.
- Print them out and voila, you’re done.
Once you arrive there there is a special line for the people that have booked in advance and you can just walk up and get in!
So that’s at least one afternoon that you’ll have saved of your precious time in Paris.